Sunday, October 7, 2007

At Dad and Carol's House

I came to visit Dad and Carol yesterday night. They live in a small town near Tulsa, Oklahoma. After getting here, Dad and I went to the Priesthood session of General Conference at the Tulsa East Stake Center. As usual, it was really great! After priesthood, we went to Carol’s son Mark’s house and had some fajitas and German chocolate cake. Then, we came home, played with George, and went to bed. This morning, we ate pancakes, bacon, and sausage for breakfast.

George the Boxer
Dad and Carol
Dad and Carol's House

We have been watching General Conference most of the day today, but in between sessions, we were able to go out and drive around in their Prius. This was a fun experience since I have never been in a Prius before. After conference, we went for a 2 ½ mile walk with George (or he took us for a walk) around the neighborhood. We saw some horses, a cow and calf, and lots of other barking dogs. Now we’re at home with some extra time, so I thought I’d put in a little entry about what I have done so far today.

2 comments:

Lance and Kristi said...

I can't believe how big Mr. George has gotten. Glad you had a good time in OK.

Unknown said...

Yes, George is a big, friendly dog (sometimes too friendly). It's hard to believe that he's about one year old. When I left, I really felt like I would miss George. He's a good dog.