Sunday, August 3, 2008

I had a goal this summer to redo the landscaping in my back yard. My previous efforts to landscape my back yard over the last few years have been in vain. One problem was water…not enough or the incorrect amount of water was being delivered to the plants in my back yard. Another problem was weeds…the weeds had overtaken my back yard. Here are a couple of pictures of my yard from a couple of months ago:




As you can see, my yard was infested with noxious weeds that troubled me throughout the growing season. In May, I hired a landscaping company to tear out the weeds and re-landscape my backyard. During the last couple of months, and after much dust, dirt, and hard work, these landscapers have made my back yard a beautiful place. Here are some sample pictures of how my yard looks now, about a month after they have completed their work. These were taken from about the same locations as the two pictures above: