Sunday, October 28, 2007

On Thursday night, I went mountain biking around my house again. We went up to some trails around the Bonneville shoreline trail. The ride was really great, and the weather was fantastic! Daylight savings time does not end until after Halloween this year, so I have some had some great times biking after work during the month of October. But I guess this will be the last week of DST, so I’ll have to go biking on Saturday or in the morning from now on. One great thing about the ride on Thursday was that there was an awesome full moon emerging from the crevice of Provo Canyon just as we were ending the ride.

Me on a bike ride on the Bonneville Shoreline trail. Cascade mountain is in the background.

Full Moon in Provo Canyon

On Saturday, I went up to Logan with my friend from my mission for a day. He’s getting married in November, and I ended up spending time with him and his fiancĂ©. We went hiking on the Wind Cave trail, went out to eat a couple of times, and did sealings at the Logan temple. It seemed that there were almost an infinite leaves on the ground in Logan. I enjoy walking through all the leaves on the grass there. It was a great trip!


The Logan temple at the end of October

Today was church. I prepared my Sunday school lesson, went to church, came home from church, did my home teaching, and ate dinner with my roommates. One of my old roommates stopped in today and we went up to Dry canyon and visited some people. One interesting thing about church was that it was the primary program in Sacrament meeting. The children did a great job, but I was a little sleepy during church.

No comments: